Hope U are all fine :)As we all know "There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved."Get married to the person who loves you..Say her indirectly through your love "Come live in my heart, and pay no rent"..The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.I think womens heart is too soft, and I am waiting for taking care of my life partner's heart :

Best Beyblade - Nascar

Best Beyblade Reviews Amazon Product, Find and Compare Prices Online.
Hope U are all fine :)As we all know "There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved."Get married to the person who loves you..Say her indirectly through your love "Come live in my heart, and pay no rent"..The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.I think womens heart is too soft, and I am waiting for taking care of my life partner's heart :

Product Title : Life Partner

Life Partner,

Life Partner

0 comments

Post a Comment